Thursday, December 07, 2006

And more........

This set is a top down raglan - and the stitch pattern is pinched from another design in my pattern stash!!
This set came out of a Thorobred Soft for Tots pattern book.
This lavender jacket is the most popular of the four Precious Layettes patterns "Little Lamb"

The embroidered shawl in the picture was one I was paid for finishing - all four edges had to be knitted separately ( the lady had already done the centre) and sewn on and then there were supposed to be 85 clusters of grub roses embroidered in the centre. I had only a few days to do all this in - so I opted for 49 lazy daisies in yarn. Thank goodness the person didn't insist!!!!
It was all made in VERY fine pure wool on teeny tiny needles!! Never again as long as I live..................................... Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Donna said...

omg yvette!!!!!! each and every one is more precious and beautiful than the other! I love them allllll!

ICJ said...

You did such a wonderful work (again) here, Yvette! :-)

I made "Little Lamb" too. It is such a comfortable pattern to work with! I made it red with Christmas trees buttons. It was for my son's first Christmas...

ICJ said...

I love that little beret! If I may ask who is all that Beautiful Layette you are making for?

roseygirl said...

I love it I love I love it! OMG! you do beautiful work, I have only recently started knitting baby clothes I hope one day I will be making items as beautiful as yours :)