Sunday, April 06, 2014

Crocheted Cup and Saucer

This is the most gorgeous pattern - and the first of its kind I have ever made.



It is the Shell Cup and Saucer pattern by Vicki Patterson - find the pattern here

.http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/shell-cup-and-saucer

My friend Gail Grunske of Gail Grunske Designs asked me to make a cup and saucer to go with the knitted cupcakes I made for her for a display in the Crow's Nest In Studio Art Trail this weekend, 5th and 6th April

Here is the final display - showing off her gorgeous chair, and my cupcakes, cup and saucer and some other beautiful crochet items made by Marie Kruger

How gorgeous is this display?

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

love love love it all

Yvette said...

thank you, Vanessa!

MaryJo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MaryJo said...

Yvette I used to read your blog years ago but then you stopped for a few years now I am glad I have found you again.
This cup & saucer is beautiful.

Yvette said...

Thanks MaryJo - couldn't reply to you privately - so hope you see this!

MaryJo said...

I did thank you Yvette!
Good weather for knitting brrrrrrr!