Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Sweet Little Set


This pretty little set was so easy - quick too!

The yarn is Big W's Carnival Effects - Fair Isle colour #5

Done on a circular needle as socks you get a fairisle effect - on flat knitting you get cute stripes.

Booties are Goodbye Yellow Brick Road Booties. Hat is an invention. Jacket is a version of mine which is a cross between the Rectangle Sweater and a little jacket from the Lion brand site. I crocheted round the edges of the jacket hat and the booties in Panda Angoretta in mint green. Now I have found some more of this yarn - thanks Karen - I will make a little blankie to match - another donation for Knitting for Brisbane's Needy .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yvette, this set is beautiful, and the colouring very pretty. I have followed you from K4C & K4BN. Hope you don't mind. Lorelle

Anonymous said...

Yvette, the colouring is pretty. The bonnet/hat is an awesome creation. I have come over to sneak a peak from K4C and K4BN.

lyndylew said...

Just gorgeous Yvette. Did you get my email Lynne from Agnes Water

Anonymous said...

Hello my dear friend.
What a lovely little set,
dont know how i could have missed it,
I must be getting old ha ha
Love Marlene.