Friday, October 18, 2013

Another crochet set

Made another round ripple blanket and a crochet jacket to go  with it - I was sent some beautiful yarn from a friend in Newfoundland - thank you Patsy!! It is Baby Luv Georga and it is so soft and cuddly... in a pretty pale green... I combined it with some Caron
Simply Soft in a variegated pastel shade that complimented the green beautifully!





 
The round ripple is still a favourite of mine for a quick and easy baby blanket - it is always well received and always impresses non crocheters who think it is so clever of me... and who am I to disillusion them ?
 
 
 
The little jacket is Rindy's Crochet jacket - a good standby for a quick baby gift..
 


The sweet little buttons are from Spikecraft on ebay.com. au - I can highly recommend this seller's buttons - a lovely lady too!!!


 

Patsy if you see this - I had just enough of that pretty green Baby Luv yarn left to make the jacket - used every last scrap!!!

By the way - this little set is for sale - contact me.....

No comments: